Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Want a Taste of BROKEN AT LOVE?

I can hardly believe it, but Broken at Love will be in your hands in less than a month! Time is flying, but every time I read through this manuscript to revise or input edits, I get more excited about sharing it with you on March 12.

I hope that, in the weeks to come, I'll be able to share my excitement with you in the form of playlists and excepts, and any other fun stuff I can think of, but today, I've got something special!

THE FIRST 3 CHAPTERS OF BROKEN AT LOVE ARE UP ON GOODREADS!! Here's the link; I'd sure love to hear your thoughts and reactions if you check it out!

Oh, and for your pleasure, I've got a couple of inspiration photos for Quinn and Emilie, my leads in the book.

Here's Emilie:


And here's my lovely Quinn ;) :


Happy reading, lovelies! I'll be back soon, I promise...

4 comments:

  1. How did you come up with the title?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a tennis pun! Since Quinn is an ex-tennis pro, he thinks in terms of tennis all the time, and broken at love means losing your serve without scoring. :)

      Delete
  2. Heyy Lyla! Your book sounds interesting and I would love to read it! Email me if you want to give me a copy for review, and if you don't, email me. :D It's all fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoot me an email with your blog details and I'll definitely check it out!

      Delete